Przepraszamy, niestety ta strona nie jest jeszcze dostępna w języku polskim.
(last updated 25/09/2020)
During the action, you can reach us via phone under: +49 (0)30 – 340 603 13
The Legal Team For All has compiled relevant information so that you are well prepared for the action! :-) Documents will be updated soon. So far, the 2019-documents should generally be a solid base for this year.
- The Legal Team (= ErmittlungsAusschuss EA): what do they do? (09/2020, PDF)
- Traveling to camps or actions – items to have in mind (09/2020, PDF)
- In the Action – You take part in Ende-Gelände action. What legal consequences can you expect?
- The Legal Aid Booklet for actions in North Rhine-Westphalia (NRW) (06/2019, PDF)
- Being Minor in the action? (09/2020, PDF, German only, translation will follow soon)
- Your personal EA number to generate – you are thinking about going anonymously into the action?
- Refusal to reveal your identity – the “position of Ende Gelände on this item“ (09/2020, PDF)
- Corona and repression – restrictions and potential interventions (09/2020)
- Racism and repression – legal information (09/2020, PDF)
- Come with me in the danger zone! – Hambi and surroundings declared as “Dangerous Places” (10/2018, German only, PDF)
In addition, people from the “Legal Team For All” and from the new working group “EG Anti Rep” have prepared a 3-hour anti-repression workshop for Ende Gelände.
Spend a look at upcoming events, if and where in your area there are anti-repression trainings for Ende Gelände actions!
Have fun in the action and take care of yourself!
Our Solidarity Against Their Repression!
Further relevant hints ati ANTIRRR (Antirepessionsgruppe Rheinisches Revier) (website in DE):
- Repression Review (in DE) in and around the Hambach Forest (end of August to end of September 2018) (as PDF, in DE)
- Help – the police has stolen my stuff! (in DE)
- Come with me in the danger zone – Hints concerning the danger zone (as PDF, in DE)
About Hambi EA and Support:
- declarations to cease and desist. Many activists have had to sign such declarations in recent years. What is the legal situation in Hambi? What does that mean for actions in the next days and weeks?
PDF info leaflet “Untenlassen – statt Unterlassen … what does the situation in Hambi means to me (only in German)
Catact to “Legal Team For All”
The Legal Team For All is not an Ende Gelände working group, but an independent structure that accompanies various large-scale actions in the field of climate justice and is then there for all those affected by repression. For the Action Days 2017 and the Ende Gelände actions 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 the Legal Team is the anti-repression structure for all. If you have any questions, and by all means if you receive mail or similar from the police, public prosecutors, courts or RWE (or their lawyers) after the actions, please contact us: