Przepraszamy, niestety ta strona nie jest jeszcze dostępna w języku polskim.
Corona tracing at Ende Gelände 2020
[go directly to the ID-generator]
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee in the actions that there will not be situations where infection can occur. Therefore, it is essential for the hygiene concept that we can record these situations and, in the event of an infection, inform those involved afterwards. To do this, it is important that everyone knows the traceability concept and adheres to it. The following step-by-step instructions will help you do this:
- Your Corona ID.
- All activists receive a unique 5-letter Corona ID. You can generate it here on the website or you can get it at the welcome point.
- The same applies to the Corona ID as to the EA („Ermittlungsausschuss“ = Legal Team) number: remember them. If in doubt, write it on your arm or something similar.
- You will receive a PIN (four digits made up of numbers) for your Corona ID. You will only need it after the action. So write it on a piece of paper and leave it at home or in your tent.
- The mailing list.
- We use this mailing list to keep everyone up to date on the current infection situation. Subscribe to the mailing list online: https://lists.riseup.net/www/subscribe/rueckverfolgung2020
- Corona lists
- At all welcome points, lists with the IDs of all activists staying overnight are kept.
- Throughout the entire period, lists with the Corona IDs of all activists involved will be kept in case of critical infection situations. Please bring your own biros! This includes but is not limited to:
- Your affinity group
- Plena in a confined space, without spacing
- All in-door contacts
- Joint car/ bus trips
- Close contacts in blockades, at pickets, with paramedics or in prisoner collection centres („GeSa = Gefangenensammelstelle“)
- Working together in kitchens, pickets or at a GeSa support
- You do not have to record:
- Short-term contacts in which all participants wear FFP2 masks
- Contacts outside, where 1,5m distance was kept and masks were worn
- The lists do not indicate the specific situation, but only the date of contact (for affinity groups, simply tick all days).
- Please make sure yourself that these lists are kept. We provide enough forms for this.
- The lists are collected in the containers provided by the organising structures.
- You were diagnosed with an infection after the action:
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Corona-ID and your PIN
- The PIN is used to verify that you are really the person with this Corona ID and that we can detect false reports.
- Information about possible infection:
- On the website there will be an input field where you can enter your Corona ID and will be told if you have been in contact with a person who was/ is infected and when the first and last of these contacts were and the information on how many confirmed Corona cases there were at your welcome point.
- If you have had a risk contact, contact a doctor immediately and go into domestic quarantine.
- Every time the data stored on the website changes, e.g. because we have received a new positive message, we send an e-mail via the above-mentioned mailing list.
- In general, check the website regularly after the action, especially whenever such a mail is sent around, to see if you had a risk contact.
Call up your personal Corona ID: (why do I need this?)(to prevent abuse by bots we have unfortunately had to secure the request with a captcha. Please solve it and then request your personal Corona ID)
Indicate your personal Corona ID(During the action you only need the ID, after the action - if you have to report an infection - the ID and PIN)
Carry out the check Corona ID(to find out if you were in contact with a person who reported an infection during the action, please enter your Corona ID here)
Repeat the check Corona ID(please carry out the check regularly in the near future, as further reports of infection may come in at any time)
- Handling the data
- We are aware that we handle very sensitive data here. That is why we want to make transparent what exactly happens with the data.
- Here is a rough overview:
- We generate all Corona IDs via the website to ensure their uniqueness.
- The completed lists are collected centrally at a location of the structure and entered there in an offline system.
- This system does not store the lists but only which ID had contact with which other ID when and which IDs were together in a base station.
- After the action, these data are taken by three activists on offline laptops to different places in the Germany.
- In the event of a positive report, one of these activists generates the list of all risk contacts and the information on the infections in the welcome Only this list is then uploaded back to the website.
- Immediately after the action, all paper lists are destroyed.
- 4 weeks after the action (on 26 October) the digital data will also be destroyed.
- Under this link you will find more detailed information (in German) and here the code of all used software