14. June 2021 +++ Press conference of the Delegation for Peace and Freedom in Kurdistan parallel to the NATO Summit in Brussels +++ Strong criticism of the Turkish war of aggression +++ Initiative "Defend Kurdistan - Against the Turkish Occupation!" announced +++
14. May 2021 ++Mass action against fossil gas: Ende Gelände announces action dates of July 29 - August 2++
27. September 2020 “Ende Gelaende” ends successful mass action of civil disobedience +++ "The climate justice movement is back!"
26. September 2020 Garzweiler open-cast mine, Weisweiler coal-fired power plant and Lausward gas-fired power plant blocked +++ "Clean gas is a dirty lie"
Ende Gelaende action day against lignite mining begins +++ Thousands of activists set off to block lignite mining infrastructure in actions of civil disobedience
16. September 2020 Ende Gelände announces actions at the end of September ++ Various protests against coal mining and climate crisis
2. February 2020 Occupation of power plant Datteln 4 a huge success ++ „And this was only the beginning!“
Datteln 4 occupied – 150 people in action of civil disobedience against coal-law – Invitation for press conference at 12 pm
30. November 2019 "Ende Gelaende" ends successful mass action of civil disobedience +++ Radical protest against climate crisis and for immediate coal phase-out
Successful disobedient mass action in Lusatia coal fields +++ 4,000 climate activists in open-cast mines and on coal railways +++ Fridays For Future Demonstration at power station