11. June 2019 Thousands expected for climate protests in Rhineland coalfield + Massive disobedience to confront failed German climate policy + Public action training and press briefing on 20 June 2019
6. May 2019 Mass action of civil disobedience announced +++ Rhineland mining area to be shut down +++ joint action weekend from June 19th-24th
1. February 2019 Climate activist block roads and bridges in Berlin, demanding immediate coal exit ++ Germany’s plan to exit coal by 2038 will miss Paris Agreement climate targets ++
28. October 2018 Largest action of civil disobedience against coal +++ "Coal mines of the Rhineland mining area have become symbols of the climate movement"
Fazit: Größte Aktion zivilen Ungehorsams gegen Kohle +++ "Kohlegruben des Rheinischen Reviers sind Symbole der Klimabewegung geworden"
2,000 people are still blocking supply line for coal power plants in the Rhineland coalfield
27. October 2018 6,500 activists block mining operations in the Rhineland coalfield ++ Largest action of civil disobedience of the German climate movement
26. October 2018 1200 Personen am Bahnhof Düren festgehalten ++ "Unzulässige Freiheitsberaubung"
25. October 2018 Ende Gelände sets up protest camp in Stepprath for 4,000 activists +++ First camp was evicted last night +++ Public action training on Friday, October 26, 11.30am
23. October 2018 Ende Gelände starts setting up the camp ++ No court decision on location of protest camp yet ++ Thousands expected to block coal infrastructure