26. April 2018 Energy company RWE is blocking energy transition +++ Ende Gelände demands climate justice +++ call for mass action of civil disobedience to protect Hambach forest
7. November 2017 On Sunday Ende Gelände successfully blocked the Hambach lignite mine + Pacific Climate Warriors affected by climate change declare their solidarity + Activists demand immediate coal phase-out for climate justice + Disproportionate police operation in the mine
5. November 2017 Ende Gelände is blocking the Hambach coal mine + RWE had to stop three excavators and one conveyor belt + Ende Gelände sends out powerful signal for an immediate exit from coal in the run-up to the 23rd UN climate summit
„Ende Gelände“ sets out for mass action of civil disobedience + Activists call for climate justice and exit from fossil fuels Buir.
31. October 2017 Invitation to public action training, demonstration, press conference, mass action of civil disobedience
11. October 2017 Activists to shut down coal mine ahead of COP23 ++ Ende Gelände calls for mass disobedience in the face of Germany's disastrous climate policy
30. August 2017 Action days in the Rhineland coalfields come to a close + 6000 people in diverse and powerful protest against lignite mining ++ Ende Gelände calls for mass civil disobedience during UN-climate talks
26. August 2017 Thousands block mining infrastructure in the Rhineland coalfields ++ Participants from all over Europe protest against Germany's energy transition hoax
22. August 2017 Mass action of civil disobedience against coal starting soon +++ International solidarity for „Ende Gelände“'
17. February 2017 Ende Gelände calls for mass actions of civil disobedience in the Rhineland coalfields +++ „Red Lines“ Action in Hambach Forest heralds a year full of anti-coal protests