- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Charly Dietz: +49 163 681 177 6
- Luka Scott: +49 177 970 575 7 Attention, new number!
You will find photos of our actions on our flickr account.
You are welcome to report about our action, in the days before or right from site of action. We are happy to give interviews. It’s also possible to accompany activists into the action.
Information about past actions:
- Photos from past actions are available on the Ende Gelände flickr account . In this flickr-account you will find folders with „freie Nutzung“ – these pictures you can use without paying if you mention the name of the photographer
Public action training & briefing before the action
On Friday, 29 November 2019 we offer you a public action training, where you can film and photograph. Afterwards a press briefing will take place, to which we invite you in particular if you would like to accompany activists. We will inform you about the exact time and place for those events on short notice.
15. August 2022 ++ Ende Gelände criticizes police violence at climate protests ++
14. August 2022 ++ Ende Gelände ends a successful week of action ++ Major gas consumers and liquefied natural gas terminal construction site blocked ++ Port of Hamburg paralyzed for nine hours++
13. August 2022 ++ More than one thousand Ende Gelände activists have reached their action goal ++ Freight traffic in the port of Hamburg blocked ++ Police uses massive violence against climate activists ++
Hamburg, 13.08.2022 This morning at 8:00 a.m., about 2000 activists set off as a demonstration march from the System Change Camp in Hamburg. The action alliance Ende Gelände has announced to protest with mass actions of civil disobedience against the expansion of fossil infrastructure and colonial economic structures. Luka Scott, spokesperson for Ende Gelände, said: … <a href="https://www.ende-gelaende.org/en/press-release/press-release-13-08-2022-at-830-a-m/">Continued</a>
12. August 2022 ++ Ende Gelände action days continue ++ Construction site in Wilhelmshaven for planned liquefied natural gas terminal blocked ++
11. August 2022 ++ Ende Gelände announces actions of civil obedience for an immediate gas phase-out ++ First blockades in Brunsbüttel ++
9. August 2022 ++ System Change Camp in Hamburg begins ++ Alliance invites to diverse program and expects thousands of participants ++
8. August 2022 +++ Invitation to press conference, press briefing and public action training on August 11 at 9:30 am in Hamburg +++ Thousands of activists expected for System Change Camp and Ende Gelände actions +++
Climbing protest at the Elbphilharmonie: Clear stand against LNG and exploitation
5. August 2022 ++ Erection of the System Change Camp in Hamburg starts today ++ Higher Administrative Court stops prohibition policy of the Hamburg Police ++
3. August 2022 ++ System Change Camp in Hamburg will take place ++ Prohibition by Hamburg assembly authority illegitimate ++
21. July 2022 ++ System Change Camp registered in Hamburg ++ Thousands expected for protest camp against gas and neocolonialism ++
20. June 2022 ++ Ende Gelände calls for resistance against LNG terminals in greater Hamburg area ++ Disobedient mass actions against gas and colonial continuities announced in August ++
14. April 2022 ++ Ende Gelände goes Hamburg ++ Mass action against colonial continuities and the fossile fuel rollback in the greater Hamburg area ++
1. August 2021 ++ Ende Gelände finishes successful action weekend ++ "The climate justice movement is growing and is internationally stronger than ever!" ++
31. July 2021 ++ "Anticolonial attack" against racist climate policy ++ Action in Hamburg against colonial continuities ++ Sharp criticism of the hydrogen strategy of the German government ++
++ Shut down of the Kiel Canal ++ Ende Gelände blocks one of the world's most important waterways with canoes ++
++ Indigenous frontline activists from Texas support the protests of Ende Gelaende against the firstly planned LNG Terminal in Brunsbüttel, Germany ++
++ Mass action for climate justice launched in Brunsbüttel ++ Thousands set out to initiate immediate gas phase-out ++
30. July 2021 ++Ende Gelaende action weekend for climate justice begins in Brunsbüttel and Hamburg, Germany ++ Protests are part of a global day of action ++