- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karolina Drzewo: 0049 152 04560800
Selma Richter: 0049 157 87414171
You will find photos of our actions on our flickr account.
In our press kit you find all the political background and practical info you need to know for the action 25-29 October 2018.
You are welcome to report about our action, in the days before or right from site of action. We are happy to give interviews. It’s also possible to accompany activists into the action.
Information about past actions:
- Photos from past actions are available on the Ende Gelände flickr account . In this flickr-account you will find folders with „freie Nutzung“ – these pictures you can use without paying if you mention the name of the photographer
28. October 2018 Largest action of civil disobedience against coal +++ "Coal mines of the Rhineland mining area have become symbols of the climate movement"
Fazit: Größte Aktion zivilen Ungehorsams gegen Kohle +++ "Kohlegruben des Rheinischen Reviers sind Symbole der Klimabewegung geworden"
2,000 people are still blocking supply line for coal power plants in the Rhineland coalfield
27. October 2018 6,500 activists block mining operations in the Rhineland coalfield ++ Largest action of civil disobedience of the German climate movement
26. October 2018 1200 Personen am Bahnhof Düren festgehalten ++ "Unzulässige Freiheitsberaubung"
25. October 2018 Ende Gelände sets up protest camp in Stepprath for 4,000 activists +++ First camp was evicted last night +++ Public action training on Friday, October 26, 11.30am
23. October 2018 Ende Gelände starts setting up the camp ++ No court decision on location of protest camp yet ++ Thousands expected to block coal infrastructure
22. October 2018 No agreement on the location of the Ende Gelände protest camp ++ Lawsuit against police decision planned ++ Thousands on their way to coal blockades in the Rhineland
16. October 2018 Thousands expected to block operations at Hambach mine (Oct 25-29) + Public action training and media briefing on 26 Oct 2018 + Special train from Prague
6. October 2018 Thousands of people in the forest with Ende Gelände + Red Line against coal mining + Spaces for further occupation opened
28. September 2018 Eviction of Hambach Forest occupation coming to an end + Activists call out for mass actions of civil disobedience in October 6 + 25-29, 2018
6. September 2018 German coal company RWE attacks tree houses in Hambach forest +++ Ende Gelände calls for civil disobedience to save the forest and the climate +++ press conference today at 3 pm in Buir (near Cologne)
28. August 2018 Hundreds block gas infrastructure in Groningen + Ende Gelände activists form part of the Dutch mass action of civil disobedience + European action against fossil fuels and for climate justice
10. August 2018 Code Rood calls for mass actions of civil disobedience against gas in Groningen (NL), on August 28, 2018 ++ „Immediate phase out of fossil fuels only way to prevent hot-house climate“
2. July 2018 Hundreds of people blocking open-cast coal mine in Northern Bohemia ++ Ende Gelände at Czech mass action for climate jutice
26. April 2018 Energy company RWE is blocking energy transition +++ Ende Gelände demands climate justice +++ call for mass action of civil disobedience to protect Hambach forest
7. November 2017 On Sunday Ende Gelände successfully blocked the Hambach lignite mine + Pacific Climate Warriors affected by climate change declare their solidarity + Activists demand immediate coal phase-out for climate justice + Disproportionate police operation in the mine
5. November 2017 Ende Gelände is blocking the Hambach coal mine + RWE had to stop three excavators and one conveyor belt + Ende Gelände sends out powerful signal for an immediate exit from coal in the run-up to the 23rd UN climate summit
„Ende Gelände“ sets out for mass action of civil disobedience + Activists call for climate justice and exit from fossil fuels Buir.
31. October 2017 Invitation to public action training, demonstration, press conference, mass action of civil disobedience