- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Joli Schröter: +49 151 413 745 27
- Elia Nejem: +49 177 967 68 05
- Ronja Weil: +49 151 413 745 27 (also enquiries in English)
You will find photos of our actions on our flickr account.
You are welcome to report about our action, in the days before or right from site of action. We are happy to give interviews. It’s also possible to accompany activists into the action.
Information about past actions:
- Photos from past actions are available on the Ende Gelände flickr account . In this flickr-account you will find folders with „freie Nutzung“ – these pictures you can use without paying if you mention the name of the photographer
Public action training & briefing before the action
On Friday, 29 November 2019 we offer you a public action training, where you can film and photograph. Afterwards a press briefing will take place, to which we invite you in particular if you would like to accompany activists. We will inform you about the exact time and place for those events on short notice.
14. June 2021 +++ Press conference of the Delegation for Peace and Freedom in Kurdistan parallel to the NATO Summit in Brussels +++ Strong criticism of the Turkish war of aggression +++ Initiative "Defend Kurdistan - Against the Turkish Occupation!" announced +++
14. May 2021 ++Mass action against fossil gas: Ende Gelände announces action dates of July 29 - August 2++
27. September 2020 “Ende Gelaende” ends successful mass action of civil disobedience +++ "The climate justice movement is back!"
26. September 2020 Garzweiler open-cast mine, Weisweiler coal-fired power plant and Lausward gas-fired power plant blocked +++ "Clean gas is a dirty lie"
Ende Gelaende action day against lignite mining begins +++ Thousands of activists set off to block lignite mining infrastructure in actions of civil disobedience
16. September 2020 Ende Gelände announces actions at the end of September ++ Various protests against coal mining and climate crisis
2. February 2020 Occupation of power plant Datteln 4 a huge success ++ „And this was only the beginning!“
Datteln 4 occupied – 150 people in action of civil disobedience against coal-law – Invitation for press conference at 12 pm
30. November 2019 "Ende Gelaende" ends successful mass action of civil disobedience +++ Radical protest against climate crisis and for immediate coal phase-out
Successful disobedient mass action in Lusatia coal fields +++ 4,000 climate activists in open-cast mines and on coal railways +++ Fridays For Future Demonstration at power station
Thousands of climate activists enter coal mines and block coal railways to power plant
Ende Gelaende action day against lignite mining in Eastern Germany begins ++ Thousands of activists set off to block lignite mining infrastructure in the wake of COP25
20. November 2019 Thousands expected at climate protests in Lusatia coalfield on 30 November + Massive civil disobedience to confront failed German climate policy + Public action training and press briefing on 27 November 2019
22. October 2019 Climate mass action in Germany's Lusatian lignite fields on 30 November 2019 ++ Climate justice movement Ende Gelaende to enter and block lignite mines and power plants
23. June 2019 Coal operations in Rhineland coalfield shut down after mass actions of civil disobedience ++ Ende Gelände is ending blockades after 48 hours
22. June 2019 Activists block tracks to largest coal power station in Germany ++ 6,000 activists ++ Climate movement demands immediate coal phase-out
21. June 2019 Activists are currently shutting down coal tracks in Garzweiler mine near Cologne ++ Germany's largest coal power station cut off from coal supply ++ Second wave of disobedient action expected for Saturday
Weekend of anti-coal protests has started in Germany ++ Ende Gelände is shutting down Rhineland coal field ++ Climate movement at new height
16. June 2019 Action camp by Ende Gelände will be set up today in Viersen from 2pm on ++ Court rules camp site legal ++ Thousands on their way to coal protests in the Rhineland coalfield + Reminder press conference and public action training
11. June 2019 Thousands expected for climate protests in Rhineland coalfield + Massive disobedience to confront failed German climate policy + Public action training and press briefing on 20 June 2019