- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Joli Schröter: +49 151 413 745 27
- Elia Nejem: +49 177 967 68 05
You will find photos of our actions on our flickr account.
You are welcome to report about our action, in the days before or right from site of action. We are happy to give interviews. It’s also possible to accompany activists into the action.
Information about past actions:
- Photos from past actions are available on the Ende Gelände flickr account . In this flickr-account you will find folders with „freie Nutzung“ – these pictures you can use without paying if you mention the name of the photographer
Public action training & briefing before the action
On Friday, 29 November 2019 we offer you a public action training, where you can film and photograph. Afterwards a press briefing will take place, to which we invite you in particular if you would like to accompany activists. We will inform you about the exact time and place for those events on short notice.
1. August 2021 ++ Ende Gelände finishes successful action weekend ++ "The climate justice movement is growing and is internationally stronger than ever!" ++
31. July 2021 ++ "Anticolonial attack" against racist climate policy ++ Action in Hamburg against colonial continuities ++ Sharp criticism of the hydrogen strategy of the German government ++
++ Shut down of the Kiel Canal ++ Ende Gelände blocks one of the world's most important waterways with canoes ++
++ Indigenous frontline activists from Texas support the protests of Ende Gelaende against the firstly planned LNG Terminal in Brunsbüttel, Germany ++
++ Mass action for climate justice launched in Brunsbüttel ++ Thousands set out to initiate immediate gas phase-out ++
30. July 2021 ++Ende Gelaende action weekend for climate justice begins in Brunsbüttel and Hamburg, Germany ++ Protests are part of a global day of action ++
++ Blockades against fracking gas terminal and neocolonial exploitation announced ++
27. July 2021 ++ Global day of action against gas, fracking and colonialism ++ Thousands are expected to join Ende Gelände protest against a fracked gas terminal in Brunsbüttel this weekend ++ Migrant and Black Alliance wants to block imperialist institutions in Hamburg at the same time ++ Panel on Thursday in Hamburg ++
14. June 2021 +++ Press conference of the Delegation for Peace and Freedom in Kurdistan parallel to the NATO Summit in Brussels +++ Strong criticism of the Turkish war of aggression +++ Initiative "Defend Kurdistan - Against the Turkish Occupation!" announced +++
14. May 2021 ++Mass action against fossil gas: Ende Gelände announces action dates of July 29 - August 2++
27. September 2020 “Ende Gelaende” ends successful mass action of civil disobedience +++ "The climate justice movement is back!"
26. September 2020 Garzweiler open-cast mine, Weisweiler coal-fired power plant and Lausward gas-fired power plant blocked +++ "Clean gas is a dirty lie"
Ende Gelaende action day against lignite mining begins +++ Thousands of activists set off to block lignite mining infrastructure in actions of civil disobedience
16. September 2020 Ende Gelände announces actions at the end of September ++ Various protests against coal mining and climate crisis
2. February 2020 Occupation of power plant Datteln 4 a huge success ++ „And this was only the beginning!“
Datteln 4 occupied – 150 people in action of civil disobedience against coal-law – Invitation for press conference at 12 pm
30. November 2019 "Ende Gelaende" ends successful mass action of civil disobedience +++ Radical protest against climate crisis and for immediate coal phase-out
Successful disobedient mass action in Lusatia coal fields +++ 4,000 climate activists in open-cast mines and on coal railways +++ Fridays For Future Demonstration at power station
Thousands of climate activists enter coal mines and block coal railways to power plant
Ende Gelaende action day against lignite mining in Eastern Germany begins ++ Thousands of activists set off to block lignite mining infrastructure in the wake of COP25