- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Karolina Drzewo: 0049 152 04560800
- Kathrin Henneberger: 0049 0157 50861453
You will find photos of our actions on our flickr account.
In our press kit you find all the political background and practical info you need to know for the action 25-29 October.
Information about past actions:
- Photos from past actions are available on the Ende Gelände flickr account
In this flickr-account you will find folders with „freie Nutzung“ – these pictures you can use without paying if you mention the name of the photographer
- Press releases
16. October 2018 Thousands expected to block operations at Hambach mine (Oct 25-29) + Public action training and media briefing on 26 Oct 2018 + Special train from Prague
6. October 2018 Thousands of people in the forest with Ende Gelände + Red Line against coal mining + Spaces for further occupation opened
28. September 2018 Eviction of Hambach Forest occupation coming to an end + Activists call out for mass actions of civil disobedience in October 6 + 25-29, 2018
6. September 2018 German coal company RWE attacks tree houses in Hambach forest +++ Ende Gelände calls for civil disobedience to save the forest and the climate +++ press conference today at 3 pm in Buir (near Cologne)
28. August 2018 Hundreds block gas infrastructure in Groningen + Ende Gelände activists form part of the Dutch mass action of civil disobedience + European action against fossil fuels and for climate justice
10. August 2018 Code Rood calls for mass actions of civil disobedience against gas in Groningen (NL), on August 28, 2018 ++ „Immediate phase out of fossil fuels only way to prevent hot-house climate“
2. July 2018 Hundreds of people blocking open-cast coal mine in Northern Bohemia ++ Ende Gelände at Czech mass action for climate jutice
26. April 2018 Energy company RWE is blocking energy transition +++ Ende Gelände demands climate justice +++ call for mass action of civil disobedience to protect Hambach forest
7. November 2017 On Sunday Ende Gelände successfully blocked the Hambach lignite mine + Pacific Climate Warriors affected by climate change declare their solidarity + Activists demand immediate coal phase-out for climate justice + Disproportionate police operation in the mine
5. November 2017 Ende Gelände is blocking the Hambach coal mine + RWE had to stop three excavators and one conveyor belt + Ende Gelände sends out powerful signal for an immediate exit from coal in the run-up to the 23rd UN climate summit
„Ende Gelände“ sets out for mass action of civil disobedience + Activists call for climate justice and exit from fossil fuels Buir.
31. October 2017 Invitation to public action training, demonstration, press conference, mass action of civil disobedience
11. October 2017 Activists to shut down coal mine ahead of COP23 ++ Ende Gelände calls for mass disobedience in the face of Germany's disastrous climate policy
30. August 2017 Action days in the Rhineland coalfields come to a close + 6000 people in diverse and powerful protest against lignite mining ++ Ende Gelände calls for mass civil disobedience during UN-climate talks
26. August 2017 Thousands block mining infrastructure in the Rhineland coalfields ++ Participants from all over Europe protest against Germany's energy transition hoax
22. August 2017 Mass action of civil disobedience against coal starting soon +++ International solidarity for „Ende Gelände“'
17. February 2017 Ende Gelände calls for mass actions of civil disobedience in the Rhineland coalfields +++ „Red Lines“ Action in Hambach Forest heralds a year full of anti-coal protests
11. October 2016 EPH’s first supervisory board is met by multiple protests +++ Ende Gelände demands end to coal now instead of opening new mines+++
24. May 2016 Actions against the selling of the Swedish-owned German coal continue
15. May 2016 Mass action blocking German lignite mining finishes after 48 hours