We are a broad alliance of people from the anti-nuclear and anti-coal movements, the Rhineland and Lausitz climate camps and the Hambacher Forest anti-coal campaign. We are from grassroots climate action groups, large environmental organisations, left political groups and many other campaigns, groups and networks.
We all share the belief that to stop climate change we need to take action ourselves, using civil disobedience as a powerful signal for real action to put our climate before profit.
How to get in touch by mail:
- General info: firstname.lastname@example.org (pgp available)
- Mobilisation Material: email@example.com
- Info Events: Veranstaltungen@ende-gelaende.org
- Action Trainings: firstname.lastname@example.org (pgp available)
- International Mobilisation: email@example.com (download PGP-Key)
- Press: firstname.lastname@example.org (download PGP-Key)
- Finances: email@example.com (pgp available)
- Mobilisation: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: email@example.com (pgp available)
- Technical questions about the website: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Legal Team 2016: email@example.com (PGP Key)
Contact Legal-Team 2015
Some participants of last year’s action received letters from the Police or lawyers of RWE. If you receive any mail concerning ende Gelände 2015 please contact the Legal-Team: firstname.lastname@example.org.