31. March 2017 The climate crisis is getting ever more serious. 2016 was also one of the hottest years since records began. The fight back starts now. We’re fighting against politicians who sing to Trump’s climate-denying tune all too easily and simply agreed to remove climate from the G20 agenda. Against Merkel who has delayed the coal phase-out and stands for a policy of saying nice things about the energy transition while at the same time blocking it. Against LEAG, RWE and MIBRAG who are unscrupulously trying to escalate the climate crisis further so that they can profit from it. We don’t think it’s normal that in Germany in 2017 people are being expelled from their homes to make way for expanded mines.
Be part of it in Magdeburg: Organizational process and networking meeting of Ende Gelände, Climate Camp and Degrowth Summerschool
29. March 2017 You want to be part of the organizational process and networking meeting of Ende Gelände 2017, Climate Camp 2017 and Degrowth Summerschool 2017? Then we, the regional group of Magdeburg sagt Ende Gelände, are happy to invite you to Magdeburg from Friday 7th to Sunday 9th of April.
24. January 2017 We warmly invite you the next Ende Gelände meeting at the weekend from the 17th to 19th of February 2017 in Marburg (Hesse).We need you for the preparation of the Ende Gelände actions 2017 in the Rhineland. Be part of the next big steps of the climate movement in 2017!
7. November 2016 Come to the next Ende Gelände preparation meeting in Oldenburg from the 9th to 11th December and don't forget to register.
9. October 2016 Rally in Cottbus to end coal now - Tuesday, 11th of October 2016
30. August 2016 After the great succes of Ende Gelände in May the planning meeting for next year will happen end of september/beginning of october in Berlin. Togethere we want to develop ideas for next years. The meeting will take place in the "Technische Universittät Berlin" from Friday, 30th of September, 6PM to Sunday 2nd of October 4PM - please register soon!
29. August 2016 On October 28 – 30, 2016, activists of the climate justice and anti-coal movment meet at an Rhineland Action Conference in Cologne, to discuss ideas for 2017. The vision: a lot of different groups and organizations organize their actions – independently, according to what they are best at, but in solidarity. Welcome to register already now!
11. July 2016 Show Solidarity – Trial on 12 July in Görlitz The activist* Clumsy has been in jail now for approx. six weeks. The trial will now take place on the 12th of July. He is accused of having locked himself to the railway tracks of a coal train to the power station “Schwarze Pumpe” at Ende … Continued
8. May 2016 Our action attracts attention also in the sphere of international debate. Alberto Acosta, Vandana Shiva, Naomi Klein, Noam Chomsky... and many other prominent characters in the fight for climate justice signed our Global Call for Support and confirmed us in the belief, that we will not stop climate change if we do not take action from below and force governments and corporations to shut down fossil infrastructure. Read here the complete list of signatories.
17. April 2016 If you get any post regarding Ende Gelände 2015, whether it is from the police, state prosecutor (Staatsanwalt) or RWE sollicitors: do not sign anything. If any of these bodies attempt to get in touch, do not respond. Please contact email@example.com for advice on further steps (Pgp key is available).