- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rita Tesch: 01578 1094145 Attention, new number!
- Charly Dietz: +49 163 681 177 6
You will find photos of our actions on our flickr account.
You are welcome to report about our action, in the days before or right from site of action. We are happy to give interviews. It’s also possible to accompany activists into the action.
Information about past actions:
- Photos from past actions are available on the Ende Gelände flickr account . In this flickr-account you will find folders with „freie Nutzung“ – these pictures you can use without paying if you mention the name of the photographer
Public action training & briefing before the action
On Friday, 29 November 2019 we offer you a public action training, where you can film and photograph. Afterwards a press briefing will take place, to which we invite you in particular if you would like to accompany activists. We will inform you about the exact time and place for those events on short notice.
17. January 2023 ++ Ende Gelände blocks the Rhenish mining area ++ Coal excavators in the Inden open pit mine and coal railroad to the Neurath power plant are at a standstill ++ "Lützerath lives! From now on, Lützerath is everywhere!" ++
8. January 2023 ++ "Who attacks Lützerath, attacks our future" ++ Action alliance "Lützerath Unräumbar" announces massive resistance against the expansion of the Garzweiler open pit lignite mine ++
17. December 2022 ++ Ende Gelände announces massive resistance against fossil rollback ++ Protests at opening of LNG terminal in Wilhelmshaven ++ Actions against eviction from Lützerath ++
12. October 2022 ++ Ende Gelände in court ++ Prosecution of climate protest is a no-go for democracy ++ Trials against activists, journalists and MPs near Leipzig begin ++
10. October 2022 ++ Ende Gelände mobilises to Lützerath ++ Thousands of activists expected to defend the 1.5 degree target ++
15. August 2022 ++ Ende Gelände criticizes police violence at climate protests ++
14. August 2022 ++ Ende Gelände ends a successful week of action ++ Major gas consumers and liquefied natural gas terminal construction site blocked ++ Port of Hamburg paralyzed for nine hours++
13. August 2022 ++ More than one thousand Ende Gelände activists have reached their action goal ++ Freight traffic in the port of Hamburg blocked ++ Police uses massive violence against climate activists ++
Hamburg, 13.08.2022 This morning at 8:00 a.m., about 2000 activists set off as a demonstration march from the System Change Camp in Hamburg. The action alliance Ende Gelände has announced to protest with mass actions of civil disobedience against the expansion of fossil infrastructure and colonial economic structures. Luka Scott, spokesperson for Ende Gelände, said: … <a href="https://www.ende-gelaende.org/en/press-release/press-release-13-08-2022-at-830-a-m/">Continued</a>
12. August 2022 ++ Ende Gelände action days continue ++ Construction site in Wilhelmshaven for planned liquefied natural gas terminal blocked ++
11. August 2022 ++ Ende Gelände announces actions of civil obedience for an immediate gas phase-out ++ First blockades in Brunsbüttel ++
9. August 2022 ++ System Change Camp in Hamburg begins ++ Alliance invites to diverse program and expects thousands of participants ++
8. August 2022 +++ Invitation to press conference, press briefing and public action training on August 11 at 9:30 am in Hamburg +++ Thousands of activists expected for System Change Camp and Ende Gelände actions +++
Climbing protest at the Elbphilharmonie: Clear stand against LNG and exploitation
5. August 2022 ++ Erection of the System Change Camp in Hamburg starts today ++ Higher Administrative Court stops prohibition policy of the Hamburg Police ++
3. August 2022 ++ System Change Camp in Hamburg will take place ++ Prohibition by Hamburg assembly authority illegitimate ++
21. July 2022 ++ System Change Camp registered in Hamburg ++ Thousands expected for protest camp against gas and neocolonialism ++
20. June 2022 ++ Ende Gelände calls for resistance against LNG terminals in greater Hamburg area ++ Disobedient mass actions against gas and colonial continuities announced in August ++
14. April 2022 ++ Ende Gelände goes Hamburg ++ Mass action against colonial continuities and the fossile fuel rollback in the greater Hamburg area ++
1. August 2021 ++ Ende Gelände finishes successful action weekend ++ "The climate justice movement is growing and is internationally stronger than ever!" ++