Lusatia Action 29.11. – 01.12.2019
All together for climate justice: disobedience against capitalism and for the immediate exit from coal. Our action will be a colorful and diverse picture of civil disobedience. In the most diverse actions, everybody who want to fight with us against the climate crisis will be able to take part.
The action becomes a triad from a mass action of civil disobedience, a low-threshold action of civil disobedience and a registered demonstration. This varied and colorful action picture should make it possible for everyone to get involved against coal mining and for climate justice on the basis of their level of action.
For the campaign in Lusatia we have decided on a decentralised travel concept to the campaign, so there will be no central camp. In Berlin, Dresden and Leipzig, overnight stays will be organised with local hosts. The action plenum etc. will also take place in these cities.
Here you will gradually find specific information about the Lusatia action. General information is available on the pages that were created for the Rhineland Action in the summer of 2019. However, be aware that those infos can not always be applied 1:1 to the Lusatia Action!
Here below, you will find more and more specific information about the Lusatia Action.
- The Call for Lusatia Action 2019 is out!
- Please read the action concensus as well!
- Mobi-Material: Flyers, Stickers and Posters! (not yet in english)
- Information about the Multi-Colored Finger
- Information on how to get there
- Legal Aid Manual for Actions in Brandenburg (a federal state as part of Lusatia) (directly to the PDF, updated 10-2019).
- Packing List Lusatia
- Guideline for activists on how to deal better with threatening situations
- Press release, 22nd Oct. 2019: Climate mass action in Germany’s Lusatian lignite fields on 30 November 2019 ++ Climate justice movement Ende Gelaende to enter and block lignite mines and power plants
- News on 26.Sept.2019: Failure of the government requires civil disobedience ++ Blockades planned in the Lusatian coal district